This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Moba Frontosa F1 Fry-Houston Only

I am selling my latest batch of F1 Moba babies. I have 40+ fry that are less than 1" now. These babies were stripped the 1st week of Aug from 2 moba mommas after holding for 21 and 26 days. They will be available for $30 each in mid-September at 1". Taking early orders to hold fry. Some are already spoken for.

I purchased my colony of 9 wild-caught Moba Frontosa from TNT Cichlids in Montgomery County, PA over 2 years ago. These fish are A-1 stock and have produced several spawns of nice F1 fish since Nov. 2005. I am keeping a few and selling the rest. They have been eating frozen brine shrimp 2-3x daily and eat like little pigs.

No shipping. Local pick-up only. Houston, Texas.

If you are interested, pls e-mail me at: rodriguez_r@houworks.com or pm me here.

The attached pics are of these fry taken 8-19-06.  I keep my fry in floating nurseries inside my 180g tank.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.
Working...
X