any Frontosa breeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Frontosa breeders?

Just wondering I konw there is a site dedicated to them but just wanted to see if there where any front lovers here as well.
    I starting to breed my mobas and just wanted share or learn some info.
    oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.

Re: any Frontosa breeders?

I have a barundi colony which is just coming to maturity. No success yet, tho I have had several aborted attempts in the last couple mos.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

ron r. is a moba breeder

and a guy from beaumont bought dan's absolutely stunning breeding colony of moba's
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yea as far as the burundi if you are looking for number to add to your colony that shouldnt be a problem they are easy to come by and are easy to breed for some reason, once they get going they really get it on.

As far as they guy in beumont, yea i know him I saw pics of them and heck yea they are awesome, If i had the cash and space i would tried to get them but the misses wouldnt have that. Good luck to you guys in breeding eklikewhoa you have a while with those babies but I have had my WC since 3 inches so it has been alittle under a year they are starting to hold for 2 days so it will only get better. But give them time good water changes and good feeding and they will do wonders for you.

Im sure you guys saw my for sale post but if any are intersted I have some mature mpimbwe F1 for sale at a great price and nice size also.
        oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.

Comment

Yea, Im gonna pick up some from him in a few weeks. Wish me luck

Phung

Comment

i didn't mean to breed  mines but they had  alot of babys i have about 12 big frontosa that i tryed to sell a while back ..thank godness no one wanted them ... i guess i got lucky but i have about 3 batch of baby allready ... there so cool ....1st time was at my job in my 75gal then twice when i bought them home and put them in my 210 so wierd ... but i have like about 40 something babys ..  but i'm selling them baby to LFS they grow pertty fast ...

Comment

what do you do after your main ones have babies and those babies get old enough to breed.  what to do to keep them from inbreeding.

Comment

I will take years before those babies will become mature enough to breed and breeding back into the parents is usually fine up to a point.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I dont know why but that just sounds so wrong....haha
                  ADA mini-m planted
                  ADA mini-m riparium
                  ADA 30-C nano reef
                  ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
                  ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
                  Eheim 90cm SA biotope
                  110g Peacocks

Comment