Anyone want a Doberman puppy? GOT A NEW HOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a Doberman puppy? GOT A NEW HOME

She showed up on our porch last Saturday, and it looks like she has been on her own for awhile, or possibly just neglected. Her collar had no tags and was so tight I was amazed she could even swallow. She is about 6-8 months old, friendly, her ears and tail are NOT clipped, but she is a beauty.

I love animals but I already have 3 cats, a pug, a parakeet, and fish. She is just too big for our household. She doesn't chase cats - as a matter of fact our oldest cat walked over and swiped her nose to show her who is boss!

I have tried to find an owner but so far no one has claimed her. She is in the backyard and needs a good home. Let me know.

Re: Anyone want a Doberman puppy?

Aww...I wish!  :(  Good luck with finding her a home, though. Does she play well with Peggy?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

She loves Peggy, but overwhelms her. The pups legs are so long and she leaps back and forth over Peggy, as they run through the yard! It's really cute, but little Peggy gets worn out after about 15-20 minutes and begs to come back in! Peggy wonders "just what kind of cat is this?"

Comment

man! ive got a yard...but no fence around it! blah...
        - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Re: Anyone want a Doberman puppy? GOT A NEW HOME

My former neighbor came over, took a look and took her home! Come to find out she is more rottweiller than Doberman - who Knew? She is in a good place with other Rotts and a lot of land to run in!

Comment

Great! I'm happy she's happy, and in a good home!!
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I'm glad you found a home for her. I was working on Allen, but it wasn't gonna happen. Our Emily (lab-mix) has hip displaysia and it seems to be getting worse lately. That and the fact that we're renting made him say no. Argh, I guess I'm glad I have him to say enough's enough.  

Ellen

Comment

Working...
              X