Houston Texans Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Texans Football

I just wanted to share with you guys a funny experience I had at the football game Saturday Night.

Every time a Houston Running Back carried the ball for a short gain or a loss, nearly everyone in my section would cheer "Coulda' Been REGGIE!"

Anyhow...I thought it was funny...
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Re: Houston Texans Football

Only time will tell.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I would not mind seeing the sport "cleaned" up a little, so everytime I hear someone say something like "it coulda been reggie" I think and yeah, we could have had all the problems that come with a reggie too.
      Pro-football has enough thugs in it today, that we need a few more like Earl was, nice guys in addition to being good ball players.
      We are lucky here in Houston that most of the Astros are decent people as well as decent ball players, we have not always been so fortunate with the rockets.
      GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

i find it interesting what some of the retired players end up doing like lawrence marshall, getting a big business or RObert Woods (played for the oilers in the 70's) who is now a therapist,(i know him personally)
        Never fear I is here
        David Abeles
        Vice President
        Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Working...
        X