New Fish Store in Huffman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fish Store in Huffman

There's a New Fish Store in Huffman on 1960 between the 2 redlights. It's called Just Fish. It's owned by Cathy & Jimmy Billings, and today is supposed to be there 1st day open. I stopped by last night on the way home from the LHA meeting at Sunny's and talked to the owners for a while. It's a small shop, but hopefully it will have a lot of selection. They sounded interested in meeting some of the local breeders, and I mentioned Scott, Walter and Obed as possible sources for fish in this area, so yall need to stop by and let them know who you are, and what you can supply.

Cathy & Jimmy also have been running an aquarium maintenance business. Here's their contact info:
    832-392-7281
    tx-got-fish.com
    75gal heavy planted tank
    pea gravel on soil substrate
    DIY CO2
    3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
    same substrate
    DIY CO2
    1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Re: New Fish Store in Huffman

Sounds cool!

There was a meeting at mike's place? How did I miss that? Is the auction going to be over there as well?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

If you're referring to the HAS auction, no, it's at the American Legion Post across from Ellington on Old Galveston Road.  If you go to the HAS site and click on summer auction, it'll give you all the specifics.
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Do you know if the new fish store carries saltwater fish?

Comment

alexrex, they did say they were going to be carrying swf. I plan on going by there today and see what they got in, and what they are planning to get in (and when). Are you in the Huffman area?
          75gal heavy planted tank
          pea gravel on soil substrate
          DIY CO2
          3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
          same substrate
          DIY CO2
          1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

not at all. i live in Spring (1960/45) but would be willing to make the drive if they have a decent selection. let us know what they have if you do make it over there today. :)

Comment

Working...
            X