Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all

Greeting all screen name is twofronts-Long story

I have been keeping since 01 mostly cichlids and oscars. I started with an 5 gallong fish tank and now my largest tank set up is an 180 stocked with WC kapampa frontosa. My passion in this hobby is keeping fronts as you can see from my name. but i do keep other fish just fronts are my babies. I have an 180, 125, 55 and 65 all stocked with something different except for my 125 and 180 they are stocked with fronts. I currently keep 4 types of fronts, peacoks, and other but my favs are the fronts.

Im also in the process of setting up my 300 gallong but waiting on a stand to be built.

anyways just wanted to say hello hope to share and learn from all you guys also interested in checking out some meetings and auctions to meet that love the hobby.
    oh that........ thats just my 300 gallon fish tank, nothing fancy.

Re: Greetings all

Hi Adrian. Welcome! That 300 sounds awesome! :emtthumbs:

Comment

thanks fish box hopefully i can find someone here selling a stand to get me on my way. that is the last part of the yet to be completed.

thanks for the welcome

Comment

Hello Adrian, welcome. Why don't you go bigger on the tank so you can dive in when you clean it,haha. I'm not into cichlids much. I'm an oddballer. Altho I have kept a oscar and jack dempsey for years. Oscar until death and jack I gave away when my oscar died. I was upset and depressed. Soon tho, I am getting fronts and an oscar.

Comment

I love fronts too!

I just acquired a lovely set of mobas after having burundis for awhile.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Welcome to the box!!
            Smokin_Cache
            Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
            Lets see what the imagination fruits.
            Check out my last tank

Comment

Howdy, welcome and hurry up and upload some pictures of your fonts

youre going to have to get a waterproof camera when you go swimming in the 300  
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

thanks again all, im currently at my parents house butjust as soon as i cnag ahold of some good pics I will surely post them. I do have several fronts forsale for jose although not a colone but a good start quad of mpimbwe just pm me.

will get some pics of my mobas and kamps.

gotta love the mobas.

Comment

Welcome!  

Ellen

Comment

welcome to the box, hey at least with a front addiction they stay around or a while. if you are addicted to little fish (like appisto's they dont keep for long.  
                    Never fear I is here
                    David Abeles
                    Vice President
                    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

hola and welcome

Comment

Welcome!! Yes, definitely post some pics when you can! And I can imagine we're all waiting to see that 300!  
                        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Wow another north side and large tank person

welcome to the site dude.....

have any frys for sell?

Comment

Working...
                          X