This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convicts f/s

I have about 40 convicts, I'm try to sell at lease 15 to 20 of them they are very health i'm running out of room with them, i have some that are small and lots that are big. Just let me know...........Thanks

I'll sell for 2.00 each

Re: convicts f/s

any pics
    Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good Looking Corpse!

Been in hobby since March 2006

Comment

Albino, striped or spotted ?
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Spotted Convicts?  Baker, Are you talking about the reddish splotch on their sides?
        Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

A few years ago I had an ongoing colony of pink convicts.   Then, I got a hold of one pink Convict with black irregular splotches.   After a year, all of my pink colony had spots so it must have been a dominant feature.  Then the next year they crossed with a T-ciclid (another small/medium SA) and I was back to stripes.   The next year they crossed with a little jellybean.  I kept a couple out of curiosoty but they all turned out to be males and I lost the last one in my recent move.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

i'll have pics of the fish tonight and they have stripes.......HELP

Comment

what part of town are you in?

how big are your biggest females?

Comment

i'm in humble and the big female is about 3" to 4"

Comment

pm me your cell (or other) phone number

I may be down for the big female and a few smaller males

Comment

pm sent

Comment

You're in the same boat I'm in James. I also have black convicts that I've been tryin' to get rid of. I also have too many juvenile MiDevils (cross between Midas father/Red Devil mother), full breed Red Devils, and Texas cichlids to count!!!!

So if anyone wishes to buy or trade for some Texas cichlids (.25-.50 inch), Red Devils (.50-1" inch), Black Convicts ( 3 inch-.50 inch), and/or MiDevils (.5"-2.5 inch), PLEASE don't hesitate to holla at me!!!! I REALLY REALLY need the space. Sizes are "guesstimated". My email is: souljaa3 [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Comment

i have 24 convicts left trying to move them fast.........smallest fish 2" on up................lmk

Comment

new pics of the convicts in the gallery will sale all 15 for 30bucks........need to move fast i have four ali-gars coming in on tuesday........lmk

Comment

Working...
                          X