This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 gallon salt water set up-pics

Hey everyone. I've just decided to convert my freshwater tank to saltwater but now have to part with the tank as a few plans have changed and I wont have enough time to maintain this tank.  The tank has just been set up with a BRAND NEW not even a week old biowheel 200 filter. It also has sand and salt water already set up inside.

The tank is ready for live rock, and in a week is ready for crabs and shrimp and some damsels. A week after the damsels, the tank will be ready for every kind of fish. Please make sure you stick with this timeline unless you test the water yourself and see its ready. The only thing is the hood needs to be replaced for a reef tank.

This is a beautiful wooden tank ready for you to design with your own preference. Nothing needs to be altered.

This tank has been seen by a private pet store and also petsmart. They told me the tank itself would cost around $100 then the custom stand would cost around $150. So thats $250 right there and I've also invested $100 recently for the filter, sand, and sea salt.  The tank is worth $350 so please keep your offers $200 up.

Here are pictures:

Re: 29 gallon salt water set up-pics

someone has to be interested in this Tank.

You get everything included for $200

Comment

i take the topside filter if u want to part it out

Comment

Ok. Its time for me to  get rid of this tank. Hopefully by this weekend. Im willing to lower the price to $150. Anyone interested?

Comment

I guess now would be a good time to implement some fish market rules.

Rule one is that the fish market is not intended to be a discussion forum. You should only respond if specifically asked to do so or if you are interested in purchasing, trading, or selling an item. If you think a deal is a bad deal, keep it to yourself. An item is worth what an interested party is willing to pay for it.

I'll work on a full set of rules in the next couple of days. If you post something outside of the rules, don't be offended when I remove your comment. Thanks, ken

Comment

thanks. this did seem to be getting out of hand.

the rules will help the forum out. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X