Moving tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving tomorrow

I am moving a 200 gallon aquarium from Spring to the Kingwood tomorrow night. As muscular as I am, I don't think I can lift it myself! If anyone would be willing to help - then my all means come. I'll provide food and drink for those interested. I'll also be cleaning out some supplies to give to those to come. Let me know if you are interested in helping a fellow fish enthusiast.  
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Re: Moving tomorrow

What time?

Comment

Several people can help after 10pm, so was thinking then... but I got a someone with a truck that can help out earlier. If two more people would like to help me move it tomorrow afternoon (Say 6-ish or so) then I can move it up to 6pm. I know a 200 CAN  be moved with 2 people, but think 4 people would be alot safer.
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

I just moved a 200 and I wouldn't feel comfortable moving it with any less than 4 people. I can help at 6. Do you want to post a google map link to the place we're going to meet? Maybe a phone number where we can call you? ken

Comment

What is the old saying, a friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with a truck is the only one who is worth a f___, hehehe. Well, it just so happens I have a truck. Gimme a shout if ya need me.
          Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Thanks Scott and Ken. I actually haven't heard that saying Scott, but am now kinda hesitant to give you a call for fear of what you'll want in exchange! ...hehe... Actually I now have more than enough people who are willing to help later at night... 10ish. This site is great! So I'll move it then. I appreciate an experienced mind telling me how many people it will take. I'll have 6 people I think. I want to put the 200 where my 80 is right now. I want to keep all the fish I have in the 80 in there... at least for now. My plans would be to eventually certain guys to the 200. Any thoughts as to how I should go about doing this?

Comment

Working...
            X