Chipotle in the Woodlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipotle in the Woodlands

I don't really like soda so whenever I go to eat somewhere I always just ask for a cup for water from the soda dispenser.  Well I was devouring a burrito at Chipotle in the Marketplace @ the Woodlands the other day and downed some water to wash it down.  Then I thought to myself, "Wow, that tasted a lot like the water that splashed into my mouth when I did my last water change.*"  So ya, if u wanna drink water @ Chipotle up in the Woodlands, do urself a favor and buy bottled water or something.   uke:

Just lookin out for everyone  

Re: Chipotle in the Woodlands

Huntsville water tastes that way all the time.  I won't even let my puppy drink the stuff!

Comment

Haha ya, save ur puppy the pain and agony.  It could be worse tho.  I remember goin to a donut place one morning and askin for a cup of water w/ my kolache, so the lady turned around to the sink, filled up a cup w/ the tap water, and charged me $0.30 for it!  Styrofoam must be expensive these days...

Comment

beer has water in it  

Comment

beer has water in it  

Haha yes, and tastes much better than the water from that Chipotle.  Except Natty Ice.

Comment

Working...
          X