This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish order

There is a company whose address is in Houston, but for some reason they don't allow walk-ins. They have in stock some fish I have been looking for (ok, some fish I am obsessed with), and I want to get them before they're not available, however, they also have a $50 minimum for fish orders (not including shipping). If all else fails, I'll have to order 25 of these little guys, which means a bigger tank....sigh.   :wink:  But I was wondering if anyone would want to go in on an order with me. I'd pay for shipping, that's not a problem. They specialize in African fish (not RLC's, sorry!) like killifish, polypterus, some barbs and tetras, and a bunch of riverine cichlids. They also have some cool syno cats, and weird "oddball" fish. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll send you a link to their site.

Thanks!
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: Fish order

i'm interested.  please post ther link or send via pm.

Comment

No RLCs!?     It's ok, I really need to start exercising some restraint anyway  

Comment

send me a link also

Comment

"restraint..."   :think:  

Comment

pls send pm with linky,

thx

Comment

Can you post the link for all to see
              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon";p="
                Can you post the link for all to see
                +1

Comment

I was going to, but I was actually kind of wondering about the "business ethics" and such. I guess it can be removed if there's a problem.

Comment

thanks - prolly not a problem unless you work for them

Comment

Maybe the owner can be invited to the next LHA meeting? The phone number shows to be an Humble address (actually Atascocita).
                      75gal heavy planted tank
                      pea gravel on soil substrate
                      DIY CO2
                      3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                      same substrate
                      DIY CO2
                      1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

Wow, wouldn't that be nice! Hmm...maybe the owner is already a member, and we just don't know it....

Comment

After doing a search on the phone number for the buis in question, the name, which sounds like it is of rift lakes origin is not familiar. You know my motto tho, the more the merrier! The more people we can get into our little circle, the better it is for all concerned. So, with that said, if any of you do speak with Mr Oluwatoyin, please feel free to extend the olive branch and drag him to the next get together.
                          Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Since the next meeting is planned to be at Sunny's, maybe Mike should give him a call. Maybe he can get some of his stock from there.
                            75gal heavy planted tank
                            pea gravel on soil substrate
                            DIY CO2
                            3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                            same substrate
                            DIY CO2
                            1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

Well, I found out that he has an auction on Aquabid for these fish as well, so instead of buying 25 of them I can buy ten. I guess I just have to wait for him to write back about shipping and such to see if this is a better deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X