This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy

I am looking to buy an aquarium 55 gal and above (just the glass) would you happen to know where I could get the cheapest/most affordable one?

Re: where to buy

City Pets has the cheapest per-gallon tanks I have found in Houston.  I don't know about their filters, etc etc but the bare tanks are dirt cheap.

9901 Beechnut St, Houston, 77036 - (713) 271-7387
    A wise man once said........"I don't know".

Comment

I agree with Becky, when buying one tank at a time, city pets has given me the best deals on bow front 72 and 90 gallon tanks. My 125 village tropical had the best price. when buying multiple tanks the two that were willing to work with me on the prices the best were village tropical when I bought 12 at one time and Houston aquatics where I bought 46 tanks as a group.
      GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Are you looking for new or used ?
        Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
        Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
        Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

I agree about the City Pets tank prices. I looked at close to 20 different stores between Houston and Dallas and they had the absolute best prices on tanks. Its where I got my 46 gallon. Also, the plastic top the tank was supposed to come with was cracked, and they had no problem replacing it with the glass top I asked for.

Ellen

Comment

If you are open to the possibility of buying used and have some time to wait for the right tank, the 55gal is often sold on places like craigslist.org or garage sales by people getting out of the hobby. Usually very inexpensive.

Comment

there is one on the HAS website

Comment

thanks guys ...ill look into it next week

Comment

Working...
                X