August meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August meeting

This months meeting will be held at Sunny's Fish and Pets on Gears rd. Mike's phone number at Sunny's is 281-440-5650. The meeting will start at 7:00 and last till Mike tosses us out. For those of you who haven't seen Mikes store yet, this is your big chance.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: August meeting

do you have a date set for the meeting in august yet scott, its a busy month for me with several clients school starting back up and my birthday too soo a little advanced warning would be helpful, thanks a lot
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

The meeting date is on the calendar as always. It is the 4th @ 7pm.
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

This is a bump and reminder that the August meeting is fast approaching. We have a busy couple of weeks ahead of us. This weekend we have the LHA Swap N Sell, the following Friday is the LHA club meeting, and that Sunday is the HAS auction. Looks like we can all get our fish fixes in a big way! See you all at the Swap and the meeting.

Comment

Working...
        X