Bunches of Thanks to Obed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunches of Thanks to Obed

Hello there group, this is my first time on the site, as well as my first post. I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to Obed for my three very very pretty angels. I have already named them; Natalie,Alex, and Dylan. Those are the names of Charlie's Angels in the movie.I will promise to love them and take great care of them.

Re: Bunches of Thanks to Obed

haha, welcome to the site! It's always nice to see a fresh face that isn't afraid to post!  :emtthumbs:

Comment

CharliesAngelfish,
      I am glad that you are enjoying your new fish. Judy is not up yet, but when she gets up, I will tell her you named the fish. you picked out 3 very pretty fish, nice choices. I am sure Judy will get a kick out of the names you chose.
      GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Lisa, one thing I forgot to tell about yesterday. One of my favorite websites to recommend to people new to angels is the micro hatchery. It belongs to a friend of mine, it is not a forum and he does not sell fish on it, he loves angels and he loves poeple and he has created a site that is almost an angelfish bible, lots of good information and "how to's". He answers almost every question you can come up with.

have a great one.
        Obed
        GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Working...
        X