This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29g tank for sale or trade

Have a 29g tank set up with gravel decoration pump filter lighting bubbles and maybe some fish. Some people are already looking into the fish. This is a tank set up for freshwater.

I am looking to start a saltwater tank and trying to upgrade to a bigger side. Tank is for sale or trade. Please feel to send me a message!

Re: 29g tank for sale or trade

do you have pics and how much do you want for it

Comment

I dont have pictures yet but I will soon. I dont have a set price either, so just make an offer and I will choose the best offer I receive.  I'll try and upload pics soon. Thanks

P.S when making your offer remember that everything to run the tank is included.

Comment

is it oak, black?

Comment

it has a wooden design. The tank and the stand match.

Comment

Hi smonjazeb, you need to set a price if you're selling something here. Also, please put your general location in your profile so people know where you are. thanks

Comment

well i dont know how much these typically would run for with everything included? thats why i said best offer?

Comment

no problem, please do some research and post a price here. Try ebay to see the historical prices of something similar to what you have. Thanks, ken

Comment

is it a 29 tall or long?
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm interested, and have a lot of marine items left over from when I switched to fresh in December.
                    Once you post some pics, and set a general price, you'll probably get some offers.

Jerry
                    75gal heavy planted tank
                    pea gravel on soil substrate
                    DIY CO2
                    3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                    same substrate
                    DIY CO2
                    1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

sorry for not replying, i stopped getting emails about replies to the forum.

I went to Petsmart and asked how much it should cost, as its only a year old.  The tank comes with an underground filter,heater,carbon,background, gravel, decoration, plants, an with or without fish and a custom stand. They said it should cost around $300, as it comes set up ready to go and needs no more investment and that with the stand included it should cost around that much. I'm new to this so please let me know if thats a reasonable price or not.

Pictures are attached, sorry the tank is not clean but i've been out of the country and just got back.

EDIT: Pictures in newer post

Comment

The pictures were of better quality when on my computer. I'll try and put it on a picture host and try it again from there and not as an attachement. Thanks

Hope they came out better this time

Comment

Ok well I guess i'm going to keep the tank and change it to saltwater. If anyone wants to buy the filter, gravel, decoration, maybe fish, let me know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X