NEW WEBSITE HOST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW WEBSITE HOST

OK folks, after staying up all night, I was finally able to get the site up and running properly. I'm still working on moving over the photo gallery, but I'll get it done. Thanks for your patience. I think you'll notice the site is MUCH faster now. I hope it will drive a few less people crazy now :!:  :wink:

Let me know what you think. ken

Re: NEW WEBSITE HOST

So far it's good to go!
    Smokin_Cache
    Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
    Lets see what the imagination fruits.
    Check out my last tank

Comment

I love the speed and will be contributing some moola soon. But I did have a problem - when I tried to look at the member list it said I didn't have access and took me to a screen so that I could register. hitting the back button showed the previous screen which showed I was logged in, but then it kicked me off and asked that I login again. Weird huh?

Ken, you work so hard for us. Thanks so much!

Comment

I think I just fixed that problem. If you run into weird problems like that now, try deleting your cookies. sorry about that and thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

This is great  :dance:

It's even fast with the bazillion firewalls they have here at the office.   With the board starting to get so active with all the new members it was getting to be a bit of a challenge to be patient with the page loading.  As we all know, patience is not one of my virtues!  
          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

It is super-speedy! Thanks for the upgrade, it'll be great for the site to be able to keep up with all the new members as it continues to grow!

Ellen

Comment

Yes, I can see the speed increase when uploading new messages.

Thanks
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Thanks Ken - no problems now! :clap:

Comment

Woo-hoo! It's working great! Good job! :emtthumbs:  :bsty:
                  "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I think we're all set now. Thanks for everyone's help and let me know if you see something that's not working. ken

Comment

Great job Ken and the site is working great for me, will let u know if there are any difficulties
                      Never fear I is here
                      David Abeles
                      Vice President
                      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Working...
                      X