new but not so new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new but not so new

wow!!! a whole forum for houston people. we'll i have been messing with the the fish hobby since i was about 10 and now getting back into it with the financial abilities i didnt have back then.

recently lost a 2' 14yr old asian gold arrowana so i had an empty 135gal. tank so i decided to set it up for chichlids since i always dreamed about it when i was younger but didnt have the funds to do so and now the intrest has come back to me. what i have in there now is a little colony of seven frontosa's, two leleupi's, one calvus, one compriscep(sp?), 5 clown loaches, two fire peacock's  and some little random chichlid that i though looked cool.

if anyone knows of a good pet store with the more exotic/rare chichlids in good health please post them please.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: new but not so new

hi and welcome! Wow! A 135! I just put a 125 in lawaway. I can't wait!
    2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Comment

Try Sunnys.
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

This place has some really nice people here and can help you with any question from guppies to cichlids and beyond.  Just about every basis is covered for whatever your fancy.

Take care,

Geoff
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Originally posted by rrocket2002";p="
          Try Sunnys.

come to find out i know the family from sunny's, the name rung a bell but i couldnt put my finger on it. i knew the old owner but forgot the name of the place, went to high school with the older brother. im definately sure they have cleaned up the place and will def be checking them out.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Welcome in!

Comment

Working...
            X