Updating photo albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating photo albums

Is there any way for you to put a date on the photo albums of when it was last updated? Right now it just has a creation date, and I know that they get moved to the front of the line when they're updated. I just think it would be helpful to have a "recently updated on XX/XX/XX".

Ellen

Re: Updating photo albums

I can look into this, but I can't promise anything. It does show an "updated" graphic.

Comment

Am I just being dense or what?  I have tried to add photos to my album in the gallery both by uploading from my computer and my webspace and it doesn't seem to be working.  All I'm getting is the dreaded pizza box.  Am I missing a step?  With the webspace it says it located the url but it will then upload 0 files.

Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Wow, great, I am having almost the exact same problem. I just thought it was because I've never really learned a lot about digital cameras and such....All I have tried is uploading, I tried 3 at a time, and then just one at a time, and it never worked, said I had uploaded 0 files successfully, or something similarly funny. Anyone have any advice?  :?
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I may need to change some permissioning on the server. I'll check it when I get home.

Comment

Cool,  I thought I was going crazy (short trip).
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

:wink:  :crazy:

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon";p="
                Am I just being dense or what?  I have tried to add photos to my album in the gallery both by uploading from my computer and my webspace and it doesn't seem to be working.  All I'm getting is the dreaded pizza box.  Am I missing a step?  With the webspace it says it located the url but it will then upload 0 files.

Photo Gallery is now working again. Sorry for any inconvenience. It may still say uploaded 0 files, but you'll find your picture was uploaded. I'll try to fix that too though. ken

Comment

Working...
                X