PDA

View Full Version : Updating photo albums

Ellen
06-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Is there any way for you to put a date on the photo albums of when it was last updated? Right now it just has a creation date, and I know that they get moved to the front of the line when they're updated. I just think it would be helpful to have a "recently updated on XX/XX/XX".

Ellen

HFBfounder
07-07-2006, 01:13 PM
I can look into this, but I can't promise anything. It does show an "updated" graphic.

szidlon
07-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Am I just being dense or what? *I have tried to add photos to my album in the gallery both by uploading from my computer and my webspace and it doesn't seem to be working. *All I'm getting is the dreaded pizza box. *Am I missing a step? *With the webspace it says it located the url but it will then upload 0 files.

:?:

Mzungu
07-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Wow, great, I am having almost the exact same problem. I just thought it was because I've never really learned a lot about digital cameras and such....All I have tried is uploading, I tried 3 at a time, and then just one at a time, and it never worked, said I had uploaded 0 files successfully, or something similarly funny. Anyone have any advice? *:?

HFBfounder
07-10-2006, 03:12 PM
I may need to change some permissioning on the server. I'll check it when I get home.

szidlon
07-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Cool, *I thought I was going crazy (short trip).

HFBfounder
07-10-2006, 03:56 PM
:wink: *:crazy:

HFBfounder
07-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Am I just being dense or what? *I have tried to add photos to my album in the gallery both by uploading from my computer and my webspace and it doesn't seem to be working. *All I'm getting is the dreaded pizza box. *Am I missing a step? *With the webspace it says it located the url but it will then upload 0 files.

:?:

Photo Gallery is now working again. Sorry for any inconvenience. It may still say uploaded 0 files, but you'll find your picture was uploaded. I'll try to fix that too though. ken