JULY MEETING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JULY MEETING

Now that we have our first Swap n Sell behind us, it's time to look forward to our next meeting. Our next gathering will be on July 7th at 7PM. For those of you who have never been to one of our functions, don't be shy, we look forward to meeting you. For those of you who have, we look forward to seeing you again. This month's topic for the agenda will be to rehash the Swap n Sell as well as discussing ways to improve on the next one. I would also like to talk a little about the fish fry I would like to do for the club.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: JULY MEETING

Scott,

I don't see it on the calendar.  Did you request Ken to post it?

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

i just need direction to the meeting i am gonna come.
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Never mind found it thanks see you tonight
        Never fear I is here
        David Abeles
        Vice President

Comment

Scott,

How was the meeting.  I missed yours again.... :(

I forgot about some Astro tickets I bought for last nights game.  Honestly, I would have rather gone to the meeting....game was a bummer, but my boys enjoyed just the same.

Raul
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

It was pretty good. There were about 10-12 people there.

Comment

Best turnout yet. Among the things discussed were this months Swap N Sell, the possibility of doing a breeding program, as well as maybe a fish show where members fish can be judged and possibly an awards program of some sort. All in all, a pretty good meeting, sorry you missed it.
              Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

i made it to the meeting (after spending the day at Sunny's damn that place is addicting) and i had an absolute blast, scott your tank set up was really cool, and you were a very nice host, sorry if i didnt say thank you enough there, the group couldnt have been nicer to me even though im not from that side of town. glad i was able to make it, wish i would have stayed a bit longer i ended up pulling a muscle in my shoulder when i went out after the meeting. lol anyway thanks for having such a laid back and fun organization.
                Never fear I is here
                David Abeles
                Vice President

Comment

losers !!! get a life !!! hehe
                  Resident BUM !!!

Comment

this from the guy who spends sun-up to sun-down chasing fish in a concrete building. talk about needing a life, hehe.

Comment

Working...
                    X