Tropical Fish Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Fish Depot

If you have not had a chance to see this store you should.  Some really nice and knowledgeable people in there with some really good pricing on fish.

The people in there are helpful, and the freshwater guy is Don, and his wife is Dawn.  Don and Don so to speak, really cool people.

The store is located on 10150 Almeda Genoa, couple blocks off I-45

One of my things I like to do is Hit Tropical Fish Depot, then heading south on I-45 exit Fuqua and Hit Megan's Tropical Emporium.  Then staying on Fuqua and heading East, turn right onto Highway 3.  Staying on Highway 3 cruise south until your about to hit El Dorado, and that is Aqua Zoo on your right hand side.

That makes my Saturday ever so often.
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Re: Tropical Fish Depot

wow, Geoff. I think you live on the good side of town when it comes to local fish stores. I'm jealous.

Comment

Cant wait for the map of lfs -

I'll be planning a few afternoon drives looking for those special fish that I just can't do without.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Yes... I learned a great deal from Don back when he used to work at another pet store. He was the preson who first got me into cichlids. I could pick his brain for hours...
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Does anyone else remember when Don worked of fondren?
          Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
          Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
          Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

How many have been around long enough to remember when Don worked for Prosper?
            GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Working...
            X