This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 20L

Looking to buy 20L. Top and light preferred. email taIIguy63@netscape.net. Thanks.

Re: WTB 20L

Hi all,

Ok 20L not available? Anyone have a 29Gal available?

Comment

If you can not find anyone selling used ones, I have 18 of each size and the best price for new ones I found in town was at Houston aquatics on north sheperd just north of I-10. John will have to order them for you unless you only want one or two. he orders on mondays and gets his shipements in on tuesday.
      GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Hi,

Have done business with John myself. Have bought tanks from him, too.

You say you have 18 of them? Bought them from John?

Comment

in my racks I have 18 -20's and 18-29's in use that were all bought from John. I have bought quite a few tanks from John over the years. I also have 10- 75's and some 30 longs that came from John. The rest of my tanks came from village and city pets.

Comment

I agree John is a very nice person to deal with & he does have some GOOD prices to.

Walter
            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Obed

I would like to know more a bout your fish room set-up in the pic with all the PVC

Comment

the pvc is an atuo water change system. The pvc on the front of the tanks are my overflow devices and I use drip emitters and a timer and add water 4 times a day. The water is prefiltered thru 1- 20" 10 micron sediment filter, followed by 2- 20"  5micron carbon blocks, followed by a whole house water softner cannister that is filled with zeolite, followed by 1- 20" 10 micron sediment filter, followed by 1- 20" .5micron final filter If you have any specific questions you can pm me and I will try to answer them, or if you would like you can arrange to come by and see it for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                X