Tank for sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank for sale!!

2 48 inch Petco store fixture aquariums for sale.  75.00 each, or both for 100.00.  Call 281-286-2238 and ask for Shannon!!  Thanks!!

Re: Tank for sale!!

Prety good markup there for an initial investment of $15 apiece. I know, I have 10 of them.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Scott,

It's good to know what you paid for your Petco tanks.  However,  you do not know anything about these tanks,  or how much was paid for them.  We, in fact,  don't know either.  We are selling them for a friend-  and he wants 50 dollars a piece for them,  and we want them out of our warehouse.  Scott......  what percent mark up is that?

Prosper

Comment

AquaZoo,
        What are the overall dimensions for these tanks?

Scott,
        How do you get them for $15? Store closing sale?

Thanks,
        Ellen

Comment

I heard that!! Where can I get them for $15 each.
          Smokin_Cache
          Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
          Lets see what the imagination fruits.
          Check out my last tank

Comment

Scott that was just wrong to post that.
            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

When Humble remodeled the store they sold all their tanks in order to make room for the new system. Petsmart did the same thing when they relocated across 59. If you are wanting store tanks, unfortunately you have to find a store that is remodeling and speak with the manager to see what they are selling the old tanks for. The good thing about the Petco tanks is that they are stackable. The way these tanks are made you just need a bottom stand, then the tanks actually stack each on the side wall of the tank below it. These tanks are made to stack up to 3 high, tho I find that if you do go 3 high the top tank is a bit of a chore to get to.
              Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

wvgdiscus you are a wise and courageous fellow.

max

Comment

How big are these tanks, AquaZoo? Do you know the overall dimensions?

Ellen

Comment

This is one of those if you are in the right place and at the right time!  We all wish we could find tanks and fish for a fraction of what they are worth.

I keep waiting for my Petco or Petsmart to put up a moving or going out of business sign.  :)
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

Hi Ellen!!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  The measurements of the tanks are....  51.5 inches long, 20 inches deep, and the front is 17.5 inches tall and the back is 22 inches tall.  Let us know if you have any other questions!!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X