Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What SA/CA do you have?

just curious to see what ppl have.

I have: 1 Red Devil (1/2"), 1 FM (1/2"), 2 Green Severums (5" & 2"),  1 Lyonsi (3"), 1 JD (3"), 1 G.Surimiese (5"), 2 Blue Rams (2")
    Plecos:
    L083 (Gibby)
    L104 (Clown)
    L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
    L155 (A. Hystrix)
    L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
    LDA72 (BN)
    LDA76 (False Zebra)
    Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
    Rineloricaria lancelota

Re: What SA/CA do you have?

I have five angels...(unless you try to put some shrimp in with them, then I have five devils!)

2 are koi (silver dollar sized), 1 silver (almost silver dollar sized), 1 marble (just bigger than quarter), and 1 gold (smaller than a quarter).

The marble, gold, and silver I got from the chain petstore. The marble and gold must be stunted, I've had them for 9 months now, the gold has hardly grown, the marble is finally growing a little. Those two stupid things are so healthy I guess I'll have them a long long time!  :doh: The silver also came from a chain but is gorgeous and growing like a weed! I had two dime-sized koi, but unfortunately my power failed when I was gone on a long weekend and I lost those two.  

Hopefully in the next year or so I will be making my own angels!
    Ellen

Comment

Ellen, next time you are going to be in the area of village, send me a pm and I will fix you up with what ever Koi angels you want. In addition to koi I have standard silvers, silver pearscales, zebra, dark zebra lace, dark marbles with a gold gene, sunset blushings, dd viel (super viels), gold pearscale, gold pearscale viel (super viels), half blacks, smokies and few I can't think of at the moment. I also have dwarf albino bristlenose and couple dozen discus. My wife also has a few varieties of guppies, but she would have to tell you about those.
      GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

3 Ap. cacautoides and 3 Ap. borelii(pair each have bred),  Wild ram, 3 Bolivian Rams, 2 balloon Ram and 2 Angels, assorted corys and 6 rummy nose tetras

Comment

south americans:
          2 Oscars
          1 Geo Suminesis (sp?)
          3 Geo Setequedas
          1 Geo Rhadosi
          3 German Blue Rams

I feel like I have forgotten some.
          2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Comment

Obed, expect a pm in the middle of July! I'm boring though, I like the koi, marbles, silvers, and sunsets. All the hbs and smokies and pearlscales just aren't my thing.  :winkle:

Ellen

Comment

I did forget some.  
              I have a Blood Parrot and 2 blue acaras that are juviniles. I just got them.
              2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Comment

What's up ya'll...let's see, I have: 4 Red devils (2 males about 9in, 2 females about 6in), 3 Midas (2-9in males, 1-6in female), 2 Jack Dempseys (1- 7in male, 1-5 in female), 2 Jaguars (1-10in male, 1-7in female), 2 Texas (1-8in male, 1-7in female), dozens of Convicts (mostly black but a several pink, ranging in size from 6in-fry size), too many juvenile MiDevils (cross between Midas father/Red Devil mother), full breed Red Devils, and Texas cichlids to count!!!!

So if anyone wishes to buy some Texas cichlids (.25 inch), Red Devils (.25-.50 inch), Black Convicts ( 3 inch-.50 inch), and/or MiDevils (2.5 inch-.50 inch), PLEASE don't hesitate to holla at me!!!! Sizes are "guesstimated". My email is: souljaa3@yahoo.com.

Holla....

Comment

SA/CA cichlids:

3 firemouths
                  4 festivums
                  2 A. Hecklii
                  1 Salvini
                  4 Rainbow
                  1 Red Hump geo
                  2 Blood Parrots (girlfriends)

Comment

i8 will have 6 Appisto Cacatoos soon. Hey Jim have you been successful in raising any of the borellii young?
                    Never fear I is here
                    David Abeles
                    Vice President
                    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

No, Tiapan...they were born in a community tank and I left them to their parents...and, well, none made it past a couple weeks.

I since have a pair of njssenii that spawned and moved them to another tank by themselves. We'll see  

Comment

darn well if you do have more success with the borelliis i have heard they do well with cacatoos
                        Never fear I is here
                        David Abeles
                        Vice President
                        Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Oh boy....well in our 200 gallon, we have a  manganese jaguar, a red devil, a red terror, a plumhead, a texas cichlid, a lemir (sp?) shovelnose 2 marble catfish, a pleco, a giraffe catfish and 2 synadonis.

In our 150 gallon, we have 2 flower horns, a red terror, a convict, 2 rhino plecos, a pictus cat, 2 sm. jack dempseys, a black shark, a giraffe cat and some synadonis. (this tank was an African tank but now its a growing tank for the fish going into the 200 eventually)

The 110 gallon in the wall has assorted Africans. Not sure which kinds, that is my husbands tank, but my frontosa is in that tank also, since he doesnt get along with the flower horns. He added clown loaches but I think my frontosa ate them....oops.

Comment

Sounds like ya'll are doing BIG things over there at your house!!! I can only imagine how nice your tanks are...

Comment

Haha yeah these tanks are bigger than I originally wanted...I posted a few pics of them in the photo gallery. Once I get my download program fixed I can get some newer ones on my computer. You sound like you got some great fish too Souljaa!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X