This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuke the Bloodsuckers

Well maybe not but a lot of people are using chemical warfare to reduce the mosquito population. Why not get some tree frogs and leave a light on next to a window and watch them eat the bloodsuckers, from the inside of course? Tree frogs for $5. Tadpoles ten for a dollar. Bullfrog tadpoles also ten for a dollar. They are bigger.

guppymax@msn.com

Re: Nuke the Bloodsuckers

Howdy Max, Mark and I came back from the MO trip and notice that the outside tubs that are 3' off the ground had tad poles in them.  Do you think they are tree frog tad poles?  We saw a big tree fog on the wall near the tubs the week before.  But have never seen any frogs in the tubs.  Mark tried feeding some tad poles to the angel fish but they did not care for them.  later, ken

Comment

Re: Nuke the Bloodsuckers

The toad tadpoles and tree frog tadpoles are both small and I could cheat someone by accident that way. I don't get as many toad tadpoles. The bullfrog tadpoles are bigger. The color of the bullfrog tadpoles is lighter too. The tree frog and toad tadpoles are almost black. I would say the tree frog and toad tadpoles are fat compared to the size of a baby molly when first hatched. The tree frogs like a night light where mosquitoes and other bugs congregate at night. They get fat pretty quick with a night light.

max

Comment

Working...
      X