So I walk in . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I walk in . . .

Aquatic world and am disgusted at their lack of help, care of fish, and friendliness. It is bad when you see dyed glass fish and dyed parrots. It gets me a little mad - so i just wanted to let you know.
    Plecos:
    L083 (Gibby)
    L104 (Clown)
    L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
    L155 (A. Hystrix)
    L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
    LDA72 (BN)
    LDA76 (False Zebra)
    Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
    Rineloricaria lancelota

Re: So I walk in . . .

It's good to know this stuff, but even better if you let them know about your experience. The good intentioned stores will correct the issue and may change their practice.

Also, I've moved your post to the Retailer's Feedback forum. thanks, ken

Comment

yeah i dont go their anymore their expensive as hell too
      Tropheus Elitist Maximus
      150 Troph & Petro mix Link
      ** P.Trewavasae P.F.Chimba P.M.green **
      ** T.Zongwe**

150 Tropheus Moorii "Murago" Link

Comment

Do you mean Aquarium World? I haven't heard of Aquatic World, where is it?
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Its off of Jones rd, close to 290. Good saltwater, but could be better than fresh.
          Plecos:
          L083 (Gibby)
          L104 (Clown)
          L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
          L155 (A. Hystrix)
          L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
          LDA72 (BN)
          LDA76 (False Zebra)
          Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
          Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

Ya the employees at Aquatic World don't ask u if u need help.  One time, I asked the cashier (while he was watching TV behind the counter) what the price was on the holey rock and he looked at me as if he was pissed that I interrupted his TV-watching, and just said "99 cents per pound" real quick and went back to his TV-watching.  Some other employee was sitting in the salt-water section reading a magazine while I was looking at the salt-water selection (which I'll admit was pretty good).  I guess that offsets their weak cichlid offerings.  

All in all, the store has a lot of dry goods in stock (especially rockwork) and the fish are kept in decent condition.  Just don't expect to get any help unless u ask for it (or the TV's on commercial   )

Comment

ive heard this from bunch of SW ppl too. the last time i went in there the dude behind the counter stood up to see who came in but soon as he saw me plopped right back down to his tv and yup complete with the guy reading a mag in the SW section.

i think im just wasting my time each time i go in there, never had anything good for a good price anyway.
              - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Working...
              X