Hola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola

I am new here, just found your guys site and decided to join. I live on the NW side of town about a year ago. I moved from San Antonio. And i just got back into owning fish again. This time 20 fold in fish and diversity.

I have 4 tanks ranging from 10 to75 gallons, and getting more.
    Fish:
    Plecos: 1 clown, 1 rubberlip, 1 dull eyed royal, 1 BN Triraditus, 1 whiptail, 2 armadillo del rio(wild caught in Texas rivers)
    Cichlids: 2 blue rams, 2 green severums, 1 JD, 1 Lyonsi, 1 Frontosa, 1 Geophagus Surimesies, 1 Red Devil, 1 FM
    catfish: 1 Syno. Eurpteus, 1 USD cat, 2 Talkig Cats, 1 pictus
    others: 1 Ornate bichir, 1 ablino bichir, 2 spotted silver dollars
    Plecos:
    L083 (Gibby)
    L104 (Clown)
    L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
    L155 (A. Hystrix)
    L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
    LDA72 (BN)
    LDA76 (False Zebra)
    Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
    Rineloricaria lancelota

Re: Hola

Hi there and welcome! I'm glad you found us. It sounds like you've got quite a few different types. Very nice and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Welcome
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Bien venidos. You have a lot of fish.

max

Comment

Can I ask which river(s)? I've been trying to plan a few outings sometime in the near future, and it would be great to know which ones are really worth the trip!
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

In the SA river. the spring at Incarnate Wrod ccollege. they have texas cichlids spawn. but that was 5 years ago. and the sothern SA for plecos.
            Plecos:
            L083 (Gibby)
            L104 (Clown)
            L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
            L155 (A. Hystrix)
            L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
            LDA72 (BN)
            LDA76 (False Zebra)
            Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

The guadeloup (mispelled) river is nice, relaxing until you get to the bend where college or High scholl kids throw rocks at you... or drink beer and yell obscenties and other miscreants with tubes float next to you looking for a bud light (yuck, bud is nasty). Anyways my experinces might be different from you guys but i don't really go there anymore. San Marcus river is nice if you don't mind college students, my sister is up there and i might go and collect texas cichlids in the river when i get another tank and more room.
                Plecos:
                L083 (Gibby)
                L104 (Clown)
                L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
                L155 (A. Hystrix)
                L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
                LDA72 (BN)
                LDA76 (False Zebra)
                Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

Working...