Looking for bettas locally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for bettas locally

I am looking to buy bettas from local breeders because I can't find any quality bettas from the LFS.
    I like dark blue or red strains. This is all I can ask for because I don't know much about those modern
    strains.

Thanks,
    Tin

Re: Looking for bettas locally

Go Here he is in Amarillo

he is a partner of mine got good quality home grown bettas

Sincerely Curtis
    24 tanks 12 dif apistos,3 other S.A.Dwarfs,3Discus, 5Angels,6 dif Killies,3 dif catfish,tetras,pencils,bettas my fish pics http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/

Comment

Re: Looking for bettas locally

If you are really interested in top quality Bettas then consider making the short drive to Ft.Worth this weekend.   You will be able to see finage and color of some of the best bettas in the world.
      If you are interested in purchasing some breeding stock stay for the auction on sunday.   Prices will reflect quality and popularity and should range from $3 to $100 depending on buyer turnout.

May 27 TBS International Betta Show
      May 28 TBS Auction
      Fort Worth, TX 76133

Show Chair(s): Kelly Macomber
      Kelly579@msn.com
      817-370-5466
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
      X