New forum for Website Feedback, Suggestions, or Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum for Website Feedback, Suggestions, or Questions

Hi folks, just wanted to let you know that we have this new forum. Please let me know about your Website Feedback, Suggestions, or Questions. Thanks, ken

Re: New forum for Website Feedback, Suggestions, or Question

Ken,

How about adding a DIY (Do It Yourself) section, if there is one I overlooked sorry!!

Comment

Is there any way to change my settings so that the "Recent Topics" table is at the bottom of my pages?  It becomes somehwat of a pain to scroll past it everytime I view a different page on this site.

Comment

how about a dedicated section for photos? Fish Ids and others.
        2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Comment

Originally posted by rjam";p="
          Ken,
          How about adding a DIY (Do It Yourself) section, if there is one I overlooked sorry!!
          No problem. I'll do that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDubC";p="
            Is there any way to change my settings so that the "Recent Topics" table is at the bottom of my pages?  It becomes somehwat of a pain to scroll past it everytime I view a different page on this site.
            No, but you can turn it off now in your profile if you prefer. I had to make a config change, so if you tried before now, it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by rahne";p="
              how about a dedicated section for photos? Fish Ids and others.
              I'm not quite sure what you're asking for here. Can you show me an example or further explain? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by houstonfishbox";p="
                Originally posted by ItsDubC";p="
                No, but you can turn it off now in your profile if you prefer. I had to make a config change, so if you tried before now, it didn't work.
                By the way, if you do turn this off, you can still get to the following which is at the top right:

View posts since last visit
                View your posts
                View unanswered posts
                Recent Topics

Comment

Thx for the config change Ken.  I was admiring how cool a feature the Member Map is and saw that one of the forum topics was a listing for local fish stores.  How cool would it be to compile the information from the LFS topic to start a user-updatable Retailer Map?  Just a thought.  

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what I intend to do.  :wink:

Comment

The one thing that I would like to see fixed, and this is the one that drives me the most nuts is, TIME FORMAT!!!! hehe. Here it is 12:00 noon on monday and I am reading posts from 3:00 AM Tuesday, just doesn't feel right. Welcome to the twilight zone. Now, what are the winning numbers for the lotto?
                      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

You can change the time in your profile. The easiest way is to use DST and put in UTC -6(if you're in Houston)

Comment

I keep trying to do that, but I think there is a script error on the page. Fir some reason it won't save my profile settings for time zone. I have set it a dozen times now and it reverts to the default when I log back in. Gotta love scripts man.
                          Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

lemme try.

Comment

How's that?

Comment

Working...
                              X