new from DFW (still live there)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from DFW (still live there)

Hi All. Thanks for inviting me to join your forum. My Name is Curtis I am an avid apito freak. I have currently 24 tanks up and running and 2 ponds some what .I have been keeping aquariums off and on since 1974. I am a collector of apistogrammas and other S.A. species of which I have 12 diferent apistos 11 separate species and 1 in 2 forms/morphs, 3 Discus turquise/blue knight mix,5 Angels 2 pearlscale zebras and 3 black lace,German blue rams,8 Taniaccara candidi,Nannacara anamola, I also keep Killies 6 diff species and various tetras,cats,pencilfish. I hope to be able to make road trips to your area. To visit your LFSs and hopfully aquirer and provide fish. I guess thats about it.

Sincerely Curtis
    24 tanks 12 dif apistos,3 other S.A.Dwarfs,3Discus, 5Angels,6 dif Killies,3 dif catfish,tetras,pencils,bettas my fish pics http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/

Re: new from DFW (still live there)

Welcome to the Houston Fish Box. I am mostly a livebearer guy but I have some gold marble pearlscale angel fish so we have something in common. One of the locals raises mud minnows for bait ( killies ). Do you keep killies in your ponds. Tell me about that. What do you mean ponds some what?

max

Comment

Hi mematrix, Welcome to the FishBox! I'm glad to have you in. It sounds like you have a great wealth of knowledge to share. Let us know when you're coming down. I'm sure we can get you to some of the good stores and tanks!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Been under the weather so haven't been surfing much except behind my eyelids. LOL I hope to be of some assistance and find some when I need it thanks.

Curtis
        24 tanks 12 dif apistos,3 other S.A.Dwarfs,3Discus, 5Angels,6 dif Killies,3 dif catfish,tetras,pencils,bettas my fish pics http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/

Comment

Working...
        X