This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Moba Frontosa F1 Fry

I purchased a colony of 10 wild-caught Moba Frontosa from TNT Cichlids in Montgomery County, PA over 18 months ago. These fish are A-1 stock and have produced several spawns of nice F1 fish since Nov. I am keeping a few and selling the rest.

I have a few that will be ready to sell soon (between 1.25" & 1.5") and several others that will be ready in the next few weeks. The 1.25" - 1.5" fish will be $30 each. If you are interested in these ready-to-sell fish or will be interested in others that I am still growing out, pls e-mail me at: rodriguez_r@houworks.com

This variety is hard-to-find.  I live in Southwest Houston and would prefer to sell these fish locally.  Here are some pics of my breeding colony and my babies.

pic of some of my colony

colony swimming under a floating nursery inside my 180g.  The white cylinder gizmo is an egg-tumbler filled with new babies.

fry inside my 2 qt floating nursery.

egg-bound fry stripped from momma on 3/27 inside the egg-tumbler.  I have another batch stripped on Apr 29.  I usually strip the fry at 20-21 days post-spawn.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.
Working...
X