This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Meet

It looks more and more like the HAS auction will not happen.
    And I need my fish fix !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone interested in meeting in a Herman Park for a couple of hours and holding a swap shop out of our trunks ?

we could prepost a list of what we have to sell / trade or post signs on our cars.   Fish / plants / used equipment.

5 - 7 on a weekday evening would be cool.   or perhaps Sat morn or Sunday afternoon........  Perhaps we could find a covered picknick area for shade or just cross our fingers for good weather..........
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: Swap Meet

I was actually thinking of using LHA's vast resources,ie. the garage and carport to host a fish swap. This is something I plan to discuss at tomorrows meeting.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

We are going to have the HAS auction. The place we usually have it seems to have abandoned us. Never get call backs and the guy we need to talk to is never there. We are currently looking for another place on the south/southeast side. We seem to have found one, but won't know for sure until tomorrow. But if anyone knows of a good place, please let me know. Sorry this is taking so long. I realize that we're losing a lot of credibility and that is not our intent. We should have had the date secured before we left the last auction.
      --Charles
      Charles Jones
      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Thanks for the info marauder. I too have about 30 fish I've kept just for this auction. They are getting fairly big and more expensive to keep as time goes by. The sooner the better. I don't know about everyone else, but I would be willing to donate a little extra to see this happen soon.

Comment

The HAS auction is confirmed for May 21 and the info is on the HAS website. Hope to see everyone there and sorry for the delay.
          --Charles
          Charles Jones
          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Working...
          X