This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400W MH ballast kit for sale

I have for sale a new 400 watt metal halide kit including capacitor and lamp socket(mogul base). 120/208/240/277v multi-tap. Takes 400w MH M59 or 400w MV H33 lamps. Selling for $30. I decided not to use it. Tried to post picture but more than 256mb. I can email it to you.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Phishphreek is this what you wanted? If so I can get 4 for an extra $3. They are rated 660w-250v. There is the snap-in and the screw-in sockets. the screw-in description is cut off so i'll tell you what it says.
    *9" 150degree "XXF" leads and ground wire
    *1/8" IPS Hickey
    *rated 660w-270v

Re: 400W MH ballast kit for sale

you wouldn't hapen to have the light sockets necessary to replace the single 400 with 4 ea. 100 watt bulbs ???
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

No I don't, sorry.

Comment

Email it to wvgdiscus@yahoo.com
        Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
        Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
        Coming soon Daphnia

Comment