Albino's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albino's

Well, I recieved a nice little shock yesterday. While examining my latest batch of Ice Blue fry, I noticed something which up to now is a very rare occurance. Instead of getting just one or two albino fry from my female, I wound up with nearly 2 dozen this go around. Needless to say, this particular female is now residing in her own special tank, as is the male who sired the fry in question. Hopefully this will be the first of many more albino fry to come. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: Albino's

That's cool. I want to see those.

Comment

Rock the house!  Of course we'll all need to see pictures.

Comment

Hit the jackpot! That is like winning the lottery Scott! Congrats! I see those selling on the high end, when I find them they are usually up north.  You got to be the first in this area to have them in awhile.

Comment

sounds like a winner.  how many of the fry will you keep for your own breeding purposes?
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

does that mean you are rich now?

i dont know wether to congrat you or be sorry for you, is it a good thing?
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
            X