X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Oceanic planted tank for sale

gt3guru,

I am selling my 75 Oceanic planted tank with Eco Complete as the substrate. I think I used about 8 bags. You can have all of it for $80 which comes down to $10 a bag and all the plants. I will post more info and pictures on the tank and its inhabitats tonight.

Tin

Re: New 75gallon, need substrait suggestions

how much for the whole set up tinman?
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

Re: New 75gallon, need substrait suggestions

gt3guru,

Attached are the pics of the tank, light, stand , Eco-Complete substrate, fish and plants. I want the whole setup for $200. More pics are in my photo gallery.

Thanks,
      Tin

Comment

Re: 75 Oceanic planted tank for sale

tinman, if no one already wants it, I would like to buy the whole setup ASAP. I'm actually in need of it right now. I'm sending you a pm.

Comment

damn good deal there tinman, i'd love those lights.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
          n

Comment

Does the filter come with it?
            n

Comment

gt3guru, the whole setup includes tank, stand, light, livestocks and substrate .. no filters. Someone is in line for the setup if you don't want it.

Tin

Comment

I would be all over this deal if i hadden't just bought a tank and stand.  its a great set up you have.

Jolley, why the rush? Would u be willing to part with the light?

Also, sugarland is like the other side of the world from Magnolia. Would u be willing to drive half way?
                n

Comment

I went out and purchased a new Oceanic 90 gallon tank. I needed it fast because a friend just gave me 12 free F1 moba fry. This 90 is to serve as a growout tank for now. That is why I needed the 75 so fast. Didn't hear anything so I took other measures.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X