Aqua Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Zoo

What great people, very friendly. I had them drill my 125 and install overflows. The experience could not have been better.
    Smokin_Cache
    Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
    Lets see what the imagination fruits.
    Check out my last tank

Re: Aqua Zoo

Do they have a website?  Also, where are they located?

Comment

This is from the Topic entitled "Where are the fish stores in Houston and SouthEast Texas?"

1) Aqua Zoo
      2) 15502 Galveston Rd.
        Suite 112
        Webster Texas
      3) 281 286 2238

Although I have never been there, I too have only heard positive things about them.
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.  I found the same thread just before you posted it.   :)

Comment

They are on old Hwy 3 in a old storage shed facility that has been converted into comercial shops.

Hard to find the 1st time but worth the effort.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

The store is pretty crowded, but some really knowledgable people in there.

I do not know them, but just from my couple interactions with them, they are definately on top of things.  

Not a whole lot of dry goods, but they maximize the space on the important stuff like cool healthy fish.
            380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
            300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
            180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
            150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Today they really helped me out.  No stores were open, I had a tank that had a ammonia spike, and another that had a Nitrite spike.  Everyone I called there was no answer, and then I herd an angel...

They stayed for me to get to their store some 20 minutes, thru the rain and floods, on a day they had off to be doing someting else a lot more fun, than to listen to my sob story.

So in my book they are # 1.

They are my Marvin's Angels....with no slime in the ice machine!!!

MaahRrrVin Zendlerrr EeYEwitness Nuezz
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

This store is jam full of neat stuff to look at and they have a very friendly, knowledgable staff. They were ever so kind to host the first meeting of the HLA back in April 2006 and even donated fish for our first little auction.

max

Comment

Working...
                X