in need of a lot of 10 gal. aquariums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in need of a lot of 10 gal. aquariums

I am in need of about 100 ten gal. aquariums and every time I try to find a place that will sell that many at a time I come up with nothing. you would think that just maybe I could find a wholesaler but I have had no luck there either. If anyone knows a good place I can buy aquariums in bulk <I need to keep the price to at most the retail price for a 10 gal aquarium about $10.00 a tank> I so could use the help thanks

Sallee's Halfmoons and Deltas
    Sallee\s Halfmoons and Deltas
    www.csbetta2.com

Re: in need of a lot of 10 gal. aquariums

Try Aqua Zoo
    Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
    Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
    Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

I tryed but they seem to be more of a aquarium then a distrubiter, they dont show anywere that they actually sell aquariums. thanks though.
      www.csbetta2.com

Comment

Hi!!  Just wanted to let you know that Aqua Zoo is a full line aquarium store.  We keep tanks in stock and can order any size that you may need that we don't have here.  We also sell supplies and fish.  Thanks a bunch, and hope that helps!!

Shannon

Comment

LOL, I must have found the worng site. The site I found stated that it was a aquatic zoo much like a aquarium
          thanks can you tell me how to get ahold of them
          www.csbetta2.com

Comment

Aqua Zoo phone# 281-286-2238.  Their address is 15502 Highway 3(old galveston Rd) Webster, Tx. 77598. You should also consider freight charges since you live in Denton. You'd have to ask if they can ship for you. Most likely you will receive some damage with glass. I receive freight shipments and sometimes the shipment is horrible. If I were you i'd look closer to home like Dallas.

Comment

Working...
            X