This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koi Angelfish

I really want to get 2 or 3 quarter to half-dollar sized koi angelfish. I was going to get them from Village Tropical Fish, but since I live in College Station right now, its kind of a problem. I made a special trip to Houson on Monday to get these fish since I had seen them a few weeks ago. Even though I called to confirm that they closed at seven, they had already locked the door when I finally fought through traffic by 6:50. Very rude. I was wondering if anybody knew whether these fish are supplied locally or if they are shipped in. I would really like to just get them from the breeder if it is local. Or if anybody else has some quarter to half-dollar sized koi angelfish with lots of orange, I would definately be interested in them. I don't really want to drive an hour and a half AGAIN to support a store that does not have consideration for its customers.

Thanks,
    Ellen

Re: Koi Angelfish

Fish Land on Westheimer has several.  I also have a mated pair of Koi Angelfish that are spawning.  I have been successful in raising Angelfish, but it is a hassle.

Comment

Hi Ellen!!

Sorry about your trouble in getting some little Koi Angels.  We have a tank with a lot of Koi Angels that are just the size you are looking for.  Also, we have larger ones and a mated pair too!!  We are in the Houston area, but I wanted to let you know that we had them.  Give us a call at 281-286-2238 or come by.  We are on Highway 3 at El Dorado in Clear Lake.  Hope that helps!!

Thanks,
      Shannon and Prosper

Comment

Oh thank you guys! I guess I should have posted that I got some from Walter and they are real beauties! Still I am planning on heading towards Aqua Zoo to look at the platies anyways..... :wink:

Thanks again for the information,
        Ellen

Comment

I am the supplier for most of the Koi Angels that village sells. I am in Houston, in fact only about a mile from village. I am sorry for the way you were treated, it is not like village at all to behave that way. I am glad that you were able to find what you needed and I will speak to the guys at village and try to see that does not happen to anyone else. If you are at village and see Koi, zebra lace, dark marlbes with gold crowns, or sunset blushing you are probably looking at my fish.
          GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Obed,
            That is so weird. I kinda figured they might be supplied somebody from angelfish.net ! I knew from there that you were in Houston, and had wondered if you had been the breeder. Sometimes its a small world. My sn on that site is Nellen, but I don't post that often there.

Ellen

Comment

Working...
            X