Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[url]www.wetdryfilter.com[/url] (Tank Drilling)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [url]www.wetdryfilter.com[/url] (Tank Drilling)

Websites states "If you are in the Houston area and would like me to drill your tanks for you, please contact me by email to make arrangements.  The 'house-call' fee of $30.00 per hole includes bulkhead fitting."

I live in Baytown, He does not consider that "in the Houston area" Holes were going to be $40 each and bulkheads were not included they were going to be $10 each.

Seemed like a nice guy, but he made mention of working a real job 40 hours a week so his weekend time was more valueble. I think all he needs to do is cahnge his pricing on his website. I thought $30 a hole house call seemed to good to be true.

His overflows look nice.
    Smokin_Cache
    Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
    Lets see what the imagination fruits.
    Check out my last tank

Re: www.wetdryfilter.com (Tank Drilling)

So you're saying that the actual price was $80/complete hole?

Comment

I don't know about the prices lately....but he has always done good work for me in the past.  I bought tanks and sumps from him.  If the tank is small enough, take it to him.....

Comment

Good to know. thanks

Comment

Actually each hole w/bulkhaed was going to $50 Which is a respectful price for a house call, but I had budgeted on what his website advertised and spent money elsewhere. I am sure he does good work and his equipment looks like good stuff. Seemed very nice on the phone.
          Smokin_Cache
          Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
          Lets see what the imagination fruits.
          Check out my last tank

Comment

christian is a physician so you can only imagine how hectic his work schedule can be.
            - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Working...
            X