This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED DEVIL MUST GO!

I have a 6" red devil which either leaves on its fins or on its back. This lil SOB managed to kill my wifes most prized fish, a 12" Oscar. Needless to say, it is history. If you want it come and get it, otherwise the cats will be spitting up red devil scale by the weekend. This is what happens when you take in strays.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: RED DEVIL MUST GO!

Sorry for your wife's Oscar.  You mentioned stray....where did you get the red devil from?  I interested if you are giving it away.

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

What other fish are in the tank?  I have a 12" red devil he can try to boss around.   :wink:
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

The fish was a "gift" from my son in law. He had bought the fish and had him stuck in a 20. After listening to me complain about it long enough he decided he needed to get rid of the fish. Unfortunately no one would take it and I got stuck with it. I figured at 6" there was no worry putting him in with my male/female oscars. Big mistake, the 10" female is tore to hell and the male died deffending the tank. Fortunately, the rhino pleco in the tank came out unscathed. Anyway, the red devil is now in solitary in a 75 awaiting his fate. If you want him, he's yours, just come and get him before the wife skins him.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Please send me a msg with your address again and cell if you please...

Raul
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

Thanks Scott!  The fish made it home alive and is doing well.  

I really did enjoy seeing your setup.  I hope I can make your next meeting.

Raul
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

Working...
            X