Photo Gallery Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery Added

I've added a Photo Gallery to HoustonFishBox so you can show off all of those fish you've been telling us about.  :wink:

Re: Photo Gallery Added

The Gallery is great but the memory limit doesn't allow for much
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Let me give it a month to see what the bandwidth usage looks like and I MIGHT bump it up to 1MB. So, let's see what you've got.

Comment

Aufful lot of prety phish photos posted !
        good job guys
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

houstonfishbox/Ken, the photo gallery you added to the homepage is restricting visitors from seeing anything. Just letting you know but you probably already know this.

Comment

AARRRRGGHHHH!! No, I didn't know that. Thank you Jose!!! I've removed it for now until I can get the permissioning right. :aua:

Comment

OK, permissioning problem fixed. Let me know if you have any other problems. thanks, ken

Comment

Working...
              X