X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Breeders

Just got a new pair of Bettas from http://www.fishfriends.com/index.html

Yellow Butterfly HalfMoon sibling pair

They flew in from LasVegas arriving 6am this morning.

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: New Breeders

He is sweet!

Comment

Wow, that's one gorgeous guy. I love yellows--my favourite of my guys is a chocolate.

Comment

Well, I did it again, I went to aquabid.com thursday night and the fish looked so good I couldn't help my self.  Today I am a winner.  My two new males...

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

sure makes me want more bettas than my one male.    they come in such cool varieties and colors.    such handsome guys.
          "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
          "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
          -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!

I likes the butterfly!

When we gonna see a sale thread for some nice bettas?
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

How do you get them to pose like that??  

I'm with you, V...pics like that make me want more than just the one we've got....
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I lost most of my current fry during IKE - I was away for 2 weeks - no food, no air but I do have half a dozen blue & white survivors.
                they should be sexable next month.

the new guys will spawn in november and the young will be sexable in feb/march

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek";p="
                  How do you get them to pose like that??  
                                 How to take Pretty Phish PHOTOS  

Comment

Ah.... 8)   Tricky.     I have never seen our betta flare like that...I'm thinking i'm going to try the mirror trick tomorrow.   :wink:
                    Our Fishhouse
                    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Those are nice Bettas.  Are they being shipped overseas?
                      Raul
                      PokerFace

Comment

Who'd you get them from?
                        So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_chair";p="
                          Who'd you get them from?
                          kit watchara (aquastar71@hotmail.com)
                          BANGKOK (Office)10160 NAKHONPATHOM(Hatchery) 73120 Thailand

And he has matching sibling females available

His current Betta Auctions

Comment

I've heard good things about him, good luck.
                            So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Seems Like I bid on a few more bettas last weekend.
                              Today I got notices from Aquabid that I have won these beauties.  Wine & aquabid do not mix.

Orange Dragon Butterfly                                                                            Yellow / Pineapple female

Comment

Working...
                              X