X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *They found a new home* Free: 2 Oscars and 2 Plecostomus

*Edit*

If you are interested let me know. I want to convert the tank to salt water.

The Oscars are very personable and get along with each other very well. I think the tank I have them in is too small, it's a 40 gal. I have had them all for about a year and I bought them when they were the size they are now.

My phone number is 713-269-0764 or just e-mail me.
    My Gallery

Re: FS: 2 Oscars and 2 Plecostomus

I am interested in the Oscars (need a culling machine)

You wouldn't hapen to be on the south side of town ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I am in Katy, I-10 at 99. I could meet you somewhere.
      My Gallery

Comment

Are you planning on attending the HAS auction ?
        we could meet there
        and you could sell the plecos
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I do not know what the HAS auction is.

Give me some more info. Sounds interesting.
          My Gallery

Comment

The Houston Aquarium Society hosts a auction (each quarter) where anyone can sell or buy fish, used equipment, and related goodies (rocks, driftwood, fishfood & chemicals)

Comment

So they keep 25% of the final sell price and charge $5 to bid on anything? :eh:

I might have to check it out. There is no date posted yet.
              My Gallery

Comment

Well I have been looking for an excuse to go to Galveston and this looks like a good one! Make me an offer and I will deliver them to you. I will be out of town next weekend so it will most likely be the weekend of the 15th if the weather is good.
                My Gallery

Comment

$20 seems like a fair price for the fish but I don't think it will cover your gas for the trip.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, but I have really been wanting to get down to Galveston.

When it comes down to it, I want the fish to have a good new home where someone will really enjoy them!!

Just curious, what sized tank will you put them in?
                    My Gallery

Comment

When my daughter was in High School she raised a couple of Oscars.
                      One tiger, one albino tiger - she started in a 29 but when they got bigger we moved them to a 75.  They were happy there.  They layed eggs all the time.  Unfortunately they both layed eggs  

I have a Oceanic 68 (tall 55) in my living room that would become their new home.

Comment

These have not laid any eggs. Sounds like they would enjoy the extra room. I will keep in touch.
                        My Gallery

Comment

Well I don't think I will be making it down to that area any time soon. So If you want to come get them I will just give them to you. Let me know. If not the offer is open to anyone.
                          My Gallery

Comment

Re: Free: 2 Oscars and 2 Plecostomus

if he doesn't decide to take them, i can pick them up, my in-laws have a 135,  they would fit quite nicely in

Comment

Re: Free: 2 Oscars and 2 Plecostomus

Howdy John,

PhisPhreek (Bob) lives not to far from me and I have a trip to Austin on May 10th and drive back the 11th.  I could bring the oscars back for him and I am interested in the two plecos.  Let me know if this would work for all?  If Semper gets them before us that is cool.   later, ken

Comment

Working...
                              X