Website Promo Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Promo Cards

Hi folks, I just had 1500 promo cards printed up. I'm out of town on business, but I had a chance to leave about 30 of them at a Petsmart the night before I left. However, with only one new sign-up yesterday I'm not sure they are handing them out. When I get back to Houston I'm going to go around and try to get the fish/pet stores to give them to their customers to help build our community. If anyone has any connections to the stores I'd really appreciate the help.
    Here's an example:

Re: Website Promo Cards

The HLA has an earth day event exhibit Friday April 28 at the UTMB Earth Exposition Moody Medical Library Plaza, 10 AM – 2 PM. Hopefully ken/mark will or have posted a calendar event. You are welcome to hand out cards there or I can hand some out for you.

max

Comment

Save a hundred or so for me and I will dirtribute them on this side of town along with the BettaHabari cards
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

That would be great guys! Thanks for the help.

Comment

I am the one who signed up yesterday.
          Be honest, I never saw this promotion card in Petsmart. Where did they put it?  Maybe handing them out tomorrow morning at tropical village will do a little better. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you guys for making this great forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ilgt";p="
            I am the one who signed up yesterday.

Well, I'm glad you did. The more people we gather together in one place, the better off we'll all be. Welcome!!! :dance:

Comment

One more thing, I got to know this site from craigslist.com. So I think it's good to keep posting on craigslist. :)

Comment

Thanks for the info! I've gotten a hard time from some people because it's up there all the time.  :wink: , but if it works, it works right!

Comment

I know quite a few fish store owners in town.  I could pass some cards around for you.  I've been passing info by word of mouth since I joined.  I suppose I could also just print up a flyer to leave at the LPS I know.  Unless you want to design one and post here for users to simply print out and distribute.   :wink:
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

Hey, great idea! I'll do that.

Comment

https://<a href="http://groups.msn.c...string=</a>  
                      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Hi Ken!  HAS has tried leaving cards, posters and brochures at petsmart and petco before. They threw them away right after we left the store. When you get a chance, go back and see if they've done the same with your cards. I'd be interested to know too.   Dave
                          TO BE, OR NOT TO BE ... was never a question!

Comment

HLA links for your approval

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Working...
                              X