Spelling and Grammar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling and Grammar

I know this is going to come across as a bit high handed and maybe even a little self righteous, but here goes anyway. There is nothing more frustrating than reading a post and then having to wonder just what it is that the poster was saying. Between the horribly misspelled, the syntax challenged, and the self replicating loops of some of the questions, I often find myself scratching my head. Now, I don't mind giving my opinion, as some of you may have noticed. My biggest concern is that I am voicing the "right" response to the intended question to begin with. With some of the question and answer sessions, I'm not so sure that that has always been the case. Please take the time to use your spell checker, and at least peruse your posting for mistakes or repetitive questions. This not only makes your post much clearer, but also ensures that you get the "right" response.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
Working...
X