Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Month Anniversary for HoustonFishBox.com!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Month Anniversary for HoustonFishBox.com!!

From our newsletter that went out:

"Greetings and Salutations from HoustonFishBox.com! Today is the one month anniversary of our launch date! I wanted to take the time to thank you for joining us. I've been working very hard over the last 6 weeks to ensure that we have the best website possible for our community and though there is much work to do, we are well on our way to being a great community! I'm sure you've noticed many changes since the initial launch and much of that is because of your feedback. So, thanks!

I can't tell you how happy I am that we've only been around for 1 month and we've already got 65 members! This is in no small part due to YOU! Many of you have already shared the site with your friends and family which is great! Keep it up, because the more people we have, the better off our community will be. To this end, I have been marketing in various ways, including online ads, letting people on national forums know about our local site(trying not to overdo this one), and word of mouth. I'm also mulling a newspaper classified ad and I'm having business cards made up for handing out and I will probably have "member drives" at local pet/fish stores where I'll do nothing more than answer questions and hand out cards. If you folks can think of anything else(cheap) or help in any other ways please let me know.

I believe we've got a great core of people here to make this community outstanding. So, once again, thank you for joining us and sharing your questions, your knowledge, and your thoughts!

Sincerely, Ken(houstonfishbox)"

This was our first newsletter that has ever gone out. Please let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks, ken

Re: 1 Month Anniversary for HoustonFishBox.com!!

congrats

looks like we'll be here for awhile 8)

Comment

Re: 1 Month Anniversary for HoustonFishBox.com!!

Great job Ken. I got mine via email. It may be necessary to enable the newsletter in YOUR ACCOUNT to receive it.

max

Comment

Working...
      X