This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're #1 on msn.com web search!!

Hi folks, I'm pretty excited today. I did a check at msn and searched the web on the keywords: HOUSTON FISH and our site came up #1 out of 2,982,646 results!!! I'm still working to get our site listed on google and other search engines. I want us to be easy to find for folks looking for fishkeeping help and fun in Houston. Just thought I'd share the news! ken

Re: we're #1 on msn.com web search!!

That's fantastic.

max

Comment

Great job Ken.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Thats what nearly 23,000 web hits in a month will do for you right there.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Outstanding job.

Comment

Nice
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

Working...
            X