Howdy I'm new to Houston Fish Box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy I'm new to Houston Fish Box.

As stated in the subject.  Hello all I'm new to the site.  I have been looking for a site like this in Houston for quite some time.  Glad to be part of the team.

Re: Howdy I'm new to Houston Fish Box.

Great to have you! Welcome to the Box! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find the site?

Comment

I don't mind at all.  I logged into Craiglist for the first time in months and saw a link to http://houstonfishbox.com.    I also have a question...  I am unable to upload my Avatar because I keep getting a message that the width is to large on the post.  I changed the pic to be 100x100 then even got it down to 50x50 and still I get this message.

Comment

weird, email it to me at cl@houstonfishbox.com and I'll check it out

Comment

Welcome. Glad to have you on board.

max

Comment

You may want to look at the file size, rather than the dimensions. If uploading a jpg try compressing it a bit. Even small jpg's can be quite large files.
            Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Howdy to all you fish people in north Houston  

Had the same problem
              and the gif was 99 x 99        

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

If you right click on the picture, you'll see that it is 105 x 114 pixels. Shrink it down just a bit further. I can do it for you if you need help.

Comment

resized it to 99 x 99 again and it took it this time - thanks
                  'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                  He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Hey you snuck in here. Welcome to the box.

max

Comment

Working...
                    X