This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry Red Zebra

Looks like I have about a dozen Cherry Reds ready to find a new home. These are all adult sized fish in the 4-6" range, happy, healthy and ready to dig up your tank. Only asking $7 each. You can see them at the LHA meeting. Also, up and coming, around 20 or so Yellow Labs, will be ready at the April LHA meeting. May will have some Hongi, and who knows what else. Also in the rearing tanks at the moment are some Julidochromis, both Maeleri and Reagani. I still have about 10 or so asst South American pairs left for any who are interested. All pairs are proven.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: Cherry Red Zebra

Where exactly is Huffman, Tx. in relation to Houston?  I'm interested in your cherry reds.

Thanks
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Re: Cherry Red Zebra

From Houston you would go North on 59 to Humble, East on 1960 roughly 10 miles, cross the lake and you are in Huffman. You can reach me at 281-851-3368
      Scott
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Working...
      X