Photo Gallery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery?

Hey, do you folks want me to add a photo gallery to the website so you can post your own photo albums?
    Definitely, YES.
    0%
    Maybe, but I haven't had a glamour shot lately.
    0%
    No. A head, a tail, and fins. I know what a fish looks like.
    0%

Re: Photo Gallery?

I think a Photo album would be a great addition. Provided of course you have the space available to host one. If not then a site linked album would have to do.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Absolutely.

max

Comment

would love to see pics of members fish, tanks, setups.

great idea

Comment

Yes, and if you do make one I have plenty pictures I can contribute.

Comment

Just to be a pain......

wouldn't it be nice if you could post a set of pictures - say 3 different angles with a discussion of hardware what & how as well as habatat info.

Oh yea ! Well come up here and say that!
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

You talked me into it.  I think a photo gallery is a fabulous idea.  Speaking for myself, I can host my own images (I get free web space with my ISP) if that's a concern.  My problem is I don't have a digital camera or any kind of scanner (while my Nikon F4s and Manfrotto tripod sit and gather dust).

Comment

May be off topic but how about adding a forum for fish humor?

Everyone can use a good smile  

I think the geckos have goten in my pond
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Pretty funny. Just to let you guys know. I need to do some research on a photo gallery that will work with my setup. I had one in mind, but apparently there are problems integrating it. I'll let you folks know. I definitely want to have one though.

Comment

I may be new here but I totally agree with everyone else

Comment

Working...
                    X